3D Design Overview & Process of 3DPrinting, Making, Software Knowledge Base Sharing, Onboarding
- Week 1: History of 3D Printing, Process of Additive Manufacturing, Different AM techniques & Application.
- Week 2: 3D Virtual Lab Tour, Hardware Analysis: Parts of a 3Dprinter (Identification, Application of Robotics & STEM, XYZ Calibration)
- Week 3: Material Properties, Applications & Material selection, What would you like to make? Innovation & Design Thinking
- Week 4: Online CAD library of Designs for Inspiration, signing up on CAD program, Demonstrate printing the best project ideas
Projects on TinkerCAD: Making Part Design, Assembly Design, Electronic & Coding Simulations
- Week 5:Intro to TinkerCAD, 3D Modelling & Visualization Techniques, simple exercises with creating 3D geometries
- Week 6: Creating Theme Designs: Simple House Layout, Toy, utility box using Part Designing and Grouping Techniques
- Week 7: Making & Simulating a simple electronic circuit with resistors in series & parallel, connected to light, capacitors & different combinations
- Week 8: Creating a combination of Hardware, Electronics & Software design: Project
Overview and Knowledge Base Sharing for Best Slicing Techniques, Intro to Toy Making
- Week 9: Introduction to Slicing 3Dmodels, needs, best practices, 3D Printer hardware Overview/Tour for calibration & Temperature Settings
- Week 10: Assembly Design for making different body parts, joints & connectors in order to create simple toys with moving body links
- Week 11: Creating Theme Toy Designs: Artifacts from Indian history, chess-pieces, Kuchipudi dolls, Gods/Goddesses, Marvel, Superheroes
- Week 12: Slicing & 3D Printing the toy designs created, Fault identification, Improvements, Shipping out the 3D Printed Toys to the respective creators
Projects on SketchUp: Intro to Architecture, Layout Making & Different House Plans
- Week 13: Introduction to Architecture Layouting software, 3D Modeling, Visualization & Exploration of different house designing.
- Week 14: Creating a simple home design with rendering techniques and proper material placement for doors, windows, roof & bottom.
- Week 15: Theme Home Designs: Townhouse, Urban, Modern, CampHouse, Contemporary, Cottage
- Week 16: Slicing & 3D Printing the House Designs created, Fault identification, Improvements, Shipping out the 3D Printed Homes to the respective creators
Intro to Jewelry Making & Best Designs, Market Analysis & E-commerce Introduction
- Week 17: Brainstorming customized Jewelry Designs, 3D modeling flat and 3D, Text, Pendant, and Unique Bridal Wear
- Week 18: Create Themed Jewelry sets: Simple pendants, rings, earrings for realistic sizes, Mould creation for Jewelry
- Week 19:Slicing & 3D Printing best Jewelry Designs created, feedback & improvements, Shipping out 3D Printed Jewelry to respective Creators
- Week 20: Assessment Test in Design, Slicing & 3D Printing Techniques.
Introduction to Advanced 3d Designing Tools
- Week 21,22,23: Advanced 3D Modeling using Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Week 24: Digital Course Module creation training
Product Placement in the market
- Week 25,26:Go-To-Market strategy for 3D Printed Products
- Week 27: Demo to online & offline market place
- Week 28: Introduction to Additive Manufacturing Companies in India.
Industrial Internship in AM Industry
- Week 29,30,31,32: Prototyping Service Industry
Industrial Internship in AM Industry
- Week 32: Architectural Modeling Industry
- Week 33,34,35 : Jewelry Industry
Industrial Internship in AM Industry.
- Week 36,37,38,39: Medical & Health care Industry
- Week 40: Project submission
- Week 41: Internal Assessment
- Week 42, 43: External Assessment by Industry Experts
- Week 44: Jobs Roles Introduction
- Week 45: Placement Interview Training
- Week 46: Mock Interviews
- Week 47: Letter of Recommendation
On-Job Training & Micro-Entrepreneurship Program
- Week 48,49,50.51,52: Complete training to become an Entrepreneur and be your own BOSS.