Internships with Job Offers in Additive Manufacturing in India
This year The Art Of Making Foundation is rolling out exclusive “100 DAY: Internship Program” for Final Year #College #students & interested candidates
Power Packed 100 Day Program is focussed to impart
🎯 100 Days of Internship
🎯 120 Hours of Training
🎯 3 Portfolio Projects
🎯 Recommendation Letter
100-Day Internship Program: Structure
Overall Objective: Knowledge Sharing/Exposure to concepts of Design Thinking & Rapid Prototyping from an Industrial standpoint, brainstorming and solving real-world problems with conceptual understanding and proposing tangible solutions, in collaboration with our Industrial partners!
- Phase 1(Month 1): Introduction to problems needing attention, some real-world case studies( application of design thinking & rapid prototyping ), Guest lecture sessions, classification of candidates based on levels ( software usage, field of study, goals ).
Canvas Enrollments for All for online training portal using literature review, guest speaking sessions, weekly 1-1 training( Shweta on Design Thinking, Product Design & Real world problem solving )
- Phase 2(Month2): Allocation of projects to groups(online) interns(local)onsite, weekly project meeting with the project leader, solution roadmap, literature assessment, 3D modeling, prototype roadmap understanding & design submission for assessment
- Phase 3(Month 3): Feedback & Evaluation of initial project design & discussion of deliverables with the help of rapid prototyping, formal prototype project presentations, recommendations pass/fail, or project potential discussion
- Clear and deep understanding of real-world problems and design thinking-based approaches to create innovative solutions!
- Recommendation letter/funding for doing a project to 3 best projects (Rs. 10,000/- INR) and free prototyping
- Internship extension/final year project continuation onsite with Sponsor/Company site
- Certificate of successful completion
- Teaching Opportunities with the Art of Making Foundation